CELT Strategic Plan 2023-25
1. The health of the organisation – as an educational charity, CELT has an obligation to be a high performing organisation that delivers its core objective to the best possible standard.
2. Advance education for public benefit as a core charitable objective – to make sure that students are leaving education with the skills that will set them up for success, address employer demands and ensure they understand the valuable roles they can play within society.
3. The health of the communities that CELT serves – due to the challenges facing public services in many communities, CELT recognises the role it must play in adding capacity and resource.
4. The effectiveness of governance – and being compliant, robust and transparent.
5. Being a good employer of people – providing quality CPD for all and dynamic Talent Management within the Trust.
- The vision and set of values which holds us to account.
- Our model for school improvement which is both systematic and consistent across our trust.
- A curriculum which is fit for purpose both academically and financially.
- A Scheme of Delegation which enables responsibility to sit with those who are accountable.