Why work for CELT?
Our staff are transforming education and transforming young lives through education. We love to learn together to achieve more than we ever thought was possible. Our collaborative approach enables us to go beyond and continuously improve to give every child a great education. Our remarkable, talented, and inspirational staff are encouraged to keep doing things do differently in order to make things better.
Our values run through everything we do and we committed to developing our staff to reach their full potential, because at Cornwall Education Learning Trust everyone matters.
If our values resonate with you and you think you can be transformative then join our Trust.
CPD and Career Pathways:
- External training opportunities
- Internal training opportunities
- ECT programme
- Teaching Assistant and Higher-Level Teaching Assistant
- Childcare voucher scheme (no longer available for new entrants)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Electric car Scheme
- Flex benefits discount schemes
- Gym discounts
Health and Wellbeing:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Health discounts
- Competitive salary
- National terms and conditions
- Teachers’ pension or Local Government pension scheme
Celt Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. There is an expectation of all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a successful Disclosure & Barring check and satisfactory references.
Click here to download our benefits booklet: